Monday, June 27, 2011

Success

Successfully Completed 2011 Spartan Death Race! My total race time was 44 hours and 41 minutes. Full race report coming tomorrow (just woke up and today is a travel day).

HUGE THANKS TO MY BROTHER JAMES FOR UPDATING THIS BLOG OVER THE WEEKEND - A HERCULEAN TASK IN THE MAYHEM THAT WAS GOING ON!!!

And equally big thanks to my incredible support crew; Mike Kitchen, Amanda Woodman, Jackie Mussell, Bill McGill, Jack, Daisy and Zoe. The best crew at the race - a sentiment repeated by unbiased observers, I might add!!

I feel great today. Understandably stiff but great. Having a coffee in the Pittsfield General Store and heading out shortly.

Life is Good :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing job Johnny, I can't wait to hear more of the details from the weekend!

    ReplyDelete